Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services
The main objective of PPC campaigns is to gain relevant visitors for your website, but in contrast to standard SEO and SEM, PPC involves the payment of a fee every time a visitor clicks on your ad and comes to your site.
This allows users to manage their marketing resources more efficiently by putting them more visible for the target groups.
One of the main advantages of PPC campaigns is the delivery of information about the customer response to the user. PPC allows you to test the deals, news and market acceptance quickly and inexpensively.Think. On PPC as an online focus group It is also a good way to test keywords before you invest a lot of time and money in SEO.
Why Hire Crea8ivez, The SEO Agency for Pay Per Click Campaigns Management?
The major search engines have made it easy for anyone to set up a PPC program, through the provision of quality tools for the selection of keywords and tips for writing content for targeted advertising. Google, the world’s leading search engine offers a free and comprehensive online training program for its customers.However, the PPC management is in the home is not always the best option.
Managing multiple search engine campaigns on a number of marketing platforms can be very time consuming, labor intensive and therefore very expensive. Crea8ivez, The SEO Agency offers PPC campaign management services with automated accounting and reporting system, an inexpensive alternative to PPC management in the home. Just set your budget, and our PPC experts will manage your PPC advertising campaigns to get the maximum visibility and number of clicks.
At Crea8ivez, The SEO Agency, We configure the AdWords account for the customer application based on the use of the e-mail address and a password. Customers can access and maintain control over their account, receive important updates about the account and check the performance of their AdWords campaign.
Make A Quick Inquiry
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services
In the beginning
A) In the beginning:
- Benchmark Reports
- Initial Strategy Consulting / reporting requirements
- Competitive Analysis
- Tracking code / implementation consulting
- Advanced Keyword Research
- The delivery of a robust PPC strategy; consisting of
- Campaigns, keywords, ad copy, landing pages, etc.
- Account setup and implementation of the strategy agreed PPC
B) Monthly Management:
- Optimization of keywords
- Strategic supply management
- Monitoring of clicks, conversions and click-fraud activity
- Optimizing and Testing creative advertisements
- Daily Reports
- Support of other marketing activities (social / traditional) by PPC
C) Analysis / Reporting:
- Customized Monthly / Reporting / Recommendations
- Meetings: weekly, monthly, by appointment